Neymar has confessed he misses playing alongside

Здесь правила форума

Neymar has confessed he misses playing alongside

Сообщение kema cooll » 13 май 2018, 09:06

Изображение

Neymar has confessed he misses playing alongside former Barcelona teammates Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez.
The trio, famously dubbed ‘MSN’, enjoyed three productive and trophy-laden seasons before Neymar swapped the Camp Nou for Paris Saint-Germain last summer.
Even though he’s moved on, the Brazilian international recently sat down with footballing icon Zico and reminisced about those days in Spain, and the relationship with his partners in crime.
“The friendship that we had was something very beautiful. What I miss from Barcelona and about Barcelona is these two, due to ฟุตบอล ออนไลน์ the joy we had on a daily basis,” Neymar said in a YouTube video.
“There was a game where I dribbled several players and then gave a pass. Messi dribbled several players in another play and Suarez tried to do the same dribbling and then a backflip pass.
“We started to laugh at him. We were so intimate that we could laugh at each other when one couldn’t do things. And then he arrives at the locker room and says: ‘Well, I saw you dribbling and I tried to do the same!'”
kema cooll

Вернуться в Правила форума