I can’t believe what Liverpool achieved without Adam Lallana

Здесь правила форума

I can’t believe what Liverpool achieved without Adam Lallana

Сообщение kema cooll » 14 май 2018, 05:31

Изображение

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has hailed his team for their achievements this season, especially with Adam Lallana missing through injury.
maxbet The English midfielder has played just 13 times in all competitions this season with a hamstring injury at either end of the campaign keeping him away from the team, though did manage a cameo on Sunday.
Liverpool confirmed their place in next season’s Champions League with a 4-0 win over Brighton & Hove Albion on the final day of the Premier League.
And Klopp is amazed at what his side have managed without the influence of Lallana in their midfield.
“What the boys did this season was unbelievable,” he told Sky Sports after the Brighton win.
“We missed Adam Lallana for the whole year and I can’t believe we have achieved this without him.
“I’m really proud of the boys, a nearly perfect season. We had no chance to challenge Man City so the only thing you can go for is a Champions League spot. It is a big thing.
kema cooll

Вернуться в Правила форума