Arturo Vidal rules out Chelsea transfer but leaves the door

Частные объявления

Arturo Vidal rules out Chelsea transfer but leaves the door

Сообщение chanoudom » 31 май 2018, 08:37

Arturo Vidal rules out Chelsea transfer but leaves the door open for Manchester United

Изображение

maxbet Arturo Vidal insists he will only leave Bayern Munich this summer for a club capable of challenging for the Champions League. The 31-year-old moved to the Allianz Arena from Juventus three years ago and has played a prominent role in Bayern’s continued dominance of the Bundesliga.

A knee injury ruled out Vidal out of the final two months of the season, however, and he is yet to agree terms on his current contract which is due to expire in just over a year’s time. Antonio Conte was determined to bring the midfield enforcer to Stamford Bridge last summer, while Manchester United are reportedly ready to offer the Chilean a £240,000-a-week deal as Jose Mourinho looks to add experience and physicality to his side to offset the impending departure of Marouane Fellaini.

After finishing fifth last season, Chelsea will compete in the Europa League next term and Vidal has no intention of signing for a club who cannot compete for the biggest titles. ‘At this moment everyone knows that I have one year left with Bayern, I am very calm, I know what I am worth, I know when I have to play important matches who I am and that is why there are so many offers when the market opens,’ he said. maxbet

‘This time I’m going to take it easy, my representative Fernando Felicevich is attentive to everything, I will try to rest and recover in the best way to see if I change equipment or not , be one hundred percent. ” ‘If I change my team it’s going to be for the better, to fight for the Champions League, win titles, fight for important things.’ maxbet
chanoudom

Bayern Munich Reportedly Set Thiago Asking Price Amid Barcel

Сообщение chanoudom » 07 июн 2018, 10:15

Bayern Munich Reportedly Set Thiago Asking Price Amid Barcelona Rumours

Изображение

wwwpic5678 Bayern Munich would reportedly be ready to sell midfielder Thiago Alcantara for €70 million (£61 million) amid speculation Barcelona want to bring him back to the club. According to Jordi Gil of Sport, the feeling Thiago could come back to the Camp Nou is "gaining more traction every day" and the German champions would be ready to sell for the right price, or for a deal that involves a player heading to the Allianz Arena.

"At the moment Bayern say they would consider €70 million, but they're aware that this price is likely to put off most interested teams," said Gil. "As such, Bayern are willing to lower that price if a footballer going the other way was included in the deal. That player would be Lucas Digne."

It's suggested Digne would be an ideal signing for Munich as Juan Bernat, the current left-back back-up to David Alaba, is poised to move on this summer. The Barca Centre Twitter account relayed how the story was reported in the Catalan newspaper on Thursday:

Gil noted that with Andres Iniesta leaving the club, Barcelona will look to strengthen the midfield positions. Thiago is said to be viewed as an ideal option in terms of his style of football and the personality he possesses. While the Spain international has become a crucial player for Bayern down the years, the club are seeking to "remodel" their squad and are subsequently open to a potential sale, according to Gil.

Per Sport Witness, other sources have previously suggested a number of important figures may be on their way out of the Allianz Arena this summer for the right money: The departure of Thiago from Barcelona to Bayern in 2013 is one of the most curious pieces
of business the Blaugrana have carried out in recent seasons. wwwpic5678

At the time the playmaker was still a little green, and he had the likes of Iniesta, Xavi and Cesc Fabregas to compete with for a spot in the team. However, his talent was evident whenever he took to the field, as he was well schooled in the classic Barcelona mantras. The Spain star now controls matches with his wonderful technical ability and game management.

Given his connections with the club, the Barca Times Twitter account believes bringing Thiago back would be a smart move from the La Liga champions: Although he has suffered from fitness issues in recent seasons, letting a player of Thiago's calibre move on for what would be a bargain fee in this market would be a gamble. While Leon Goretzka will arrive this summer, he's not someone who can control matches like Thiago.

Barcelona, meanwhile, may consider signing a replacement for Iniesta, although Philippe Coutinho arrived for a club-record fee in the January window. Even with the Brazilian through the door, if they can get Thiago they may just push on with it. wwwpic5678
chanoudom

Вернуться в Покупка и продажа Logitech